- Location: KBC Grass Field (on the highway, directly across from Omao Road)
- We will provide the sermon notes and the worship lyrics when you arrive
- Each family will have a plot on the field that is marked out for them. Each plot will be at least six feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- You will park your vehicle in your plot. You have the option to:
- Sit in your vehicle for the service,
- or stand outside your vehicle to worship,
- or bring your own chairs to set up in front of your vehicle (or in the back of your truck).
- You can also bring an umbrella or canopy to protect from the elements
- There will be a port-a-john available in the field
- It will NOT be sanitized between uses, so you will have to decide if you're comfortable using it.
- Based on suggestions we received, we re-positioned the port-a-john this week so that it is in the shade and NOT near the stage.
- We will have ushers collecting tithes and offerings during the service. Of course, you can also give on our website (www.kauaibiblechurch.com/give) or using your smartphone (text "KBC Give" to 77977).
- If you know someone who needs a message of hope and love during this time, bring them with you!!
- There will be a keiki service this week in the keiki tent at the top of the hill. We will release keiki ages 4 through 5th grade after worship for their class. Of course, parents can keep keiki with them if they are not comfortable releasing them to class.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home.
- Masks are not required, but you are free to wear them if you choose.
- I know it will be exciting to see each other and to fellowship together, but let's try to refrain from hugs and handshakes. Shakas from six feet away will do 🤙 Please stay in your plot as much as possible. If you do plan on going within six feet of others, please wear a mask.
We believe that all people have an innate desire to belong somewhere. We are all on a journey to fulfill that longing that is within us to be accepted for who we are and to be connected to something that is greater than ourselves. We believe that longing can only be fulfilled through a relationship with God and being a part of His church. No matter where you are on your journey, we invite you to come be a part of our community. Discover who God is and the great plans He has for your life. Learn what it means to be a follower of Jesus and how He transforms your life. Build healthy relationships that are centered around love and grace. Find fulfillment through using your talents and resources to serve the needs of the world. Receive support and accountability from a gathering of people who will love you unconditionally. Experience the joy of living life together in an exciting community. God has a place for everyone to belong. Kauai Bible Church could be that place for you. Use this website to find out more about us, then come check us out in person!
Our physical address is
2-4131 Kaumualii Highway
Koloa, HI 96756
From Lihue go west on Highway 50, at 9 mile marker, turn right.
Turn towards the mountain and follow the driveway for approximately 500 yards.
We are a community of people who are in process. We have imperfect messy lives, but we are pursuing and experiencing a transforming relationship with Jesus and with each other. Kauai Bible Church is a safe place to come be yourself. Everybody is welcome here whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. We’re all about doing life together in community, being intentional about our growth as people, and serving one another and our broader community along the way.
Our gatherings are informal. This is Kauai, you don't have to get dressed up! Just come as you are. Our services consist of worshipping God through engaging and powerful music, ministering to one another through prayer and encouragement, and hearing the Word of God taught from one of the leaders of the church. We believe church should be fun and exciting. Therefore, we worship passionately and we laugh frequently. You don't have to rush off after service. We serve refreshments and encourage everyone to stick around and get to know each other better.
We want to invite you to one of our Sunday services to experience our community as we engage with God and one another in authentic relationship!