- 8:00am & 10:30am
On-Line Registration for Services:
- We are asking everyone to register on-line to attend a Sunday service using the following link: www.kauaibiblechurch.eventbrite.com
- You can register for services up to one month in advance.
- You can register your entire household at one time so you can all sit together.
- If you register for a service, but then realize that you cannot make it, please CANCEL your registration. This courtesy will open up that space for others.
- If you don't have internet access or need help registering on-line, please call (808-742-7514) or email (email@example.com) the church office and we would be happy to help you get registered.
- If you arrive at church without registering on-line, you will be given an opportunity to register ONLY if seating is available.
- With social distancing, the maximum capacity of our sanctuary is 54 (51 seats + 3 people on production team)
- Capacity will vary depending on number and size of households. We expect to be able to seat between 40 and 50 people on average at each service.
- Keiki services will only be provided during the 10:30am service.
- Students will be dismissed to the Harbor Classroom (1st through 5th grade) and the Reef Classroom (3 years old to Kindergarten) after worship each Sunday at the 10:30am service.
- The Tidepool Classroom (the nursery for babies through 2 years old) will be available both services but with NO teachers or nursery workers. Parents can use the classroom when needed but must stay with their little ones.
- We are going to use wristbands as a way to help people communicate their boundaries in a non-threatening way.
- When you arrive at service, you will choose one of three wristbands to wear while you're in the building:
- Green wristband means "I am comfortable with talking and touching (giving handshakes or high fives)."
- Yellow wristband means "I am comfortable with talking, but please no touching."
- Red wristband means "I am being very cautious, please no talking or touching."
- On your way out, drop your wristband off in the provided baskets. They will be sanitized before they are used again.
- Van service to and from church for residents on the west side will be provided ONLY at the 8:00am service.
- To receive van service, you must:
- Register on-line for the 8:00am service to ensure you have seats available
- Call or text Mason Moriguchi (808-482-1168) to sign up for van service
- Van capacity is very limited (maximum of 4 to 5 riders). Be sure to sign up well in advance.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory while riding in the van.
Alternatives to Indoor Service
- The services will be broadcast live in our parking lots on 100.5 FM radio. This will allow people to come to church, experience the service, and even fellowship outdoors in the parking lot, but not have to come inside. This is ideal for people that don't feel comfortable gathering indoors or that don't feel comfortable wearing masks, but you don't want to be isolated at home.
- We will continue to provide our digital campus at 1:30pm (Hawaii time) on Sunday afternoons on all our platforms. The digital campus will now be a recording of the 8:00am service.