On-Line Registration is No Longer Needed
- Keiki services will be provided. Please check in your keiki at the welcome table when you arrive.
- The Harbor Classroom (K through 5th grade) is now available for the entire service except for on communion Sunday we have them stay in service for worship and communion before they are dismissed to class.
- The Reef Classroom (2 years old to Pre-K) and The Tidepool Classroom (the nursery for babies through 1 years old) will be available for the entire service.
- Van service to and from church for residents on the west side will be provided.
- To receive van service, you must call or text Mason Moriguchi (808-482-1168) to sign up for van service
- Van capacity is very limited (maximum of 4 to 5 riders). Be sure to sign up well in advance.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory while riding in the van.
Alternatives to Indoor Service
- Outdoor seating is available under a canopy directly outside the sanctuary. You are still connected to the service but a tv and speaker are provided outside to enhance the worship experience. Mask wearing is optional outdoors.
- The services will be broadcast live in our parking lots on 100.5 FM radio. This will allow people to come to church, experience the service, and even fellowship outdoors in the parking lot, but not have to come inside. This is ideal for people that don't feel comfortable gathering indoors or that don't feel comfortable wearing masks, but you don't want to be isolated at home.
- We will continue to provide our digital campus at 1:30pm (Hawaii time) on Sunday afternoons on all our platforms. The digital campus will be a recording of the 9:00am service.